- March 16, 2022 at 9:51 AM #8169Northern DancerParticipant
Hi everyone! Trust you are doing better than best.
So…what’s coming? Just about everything – spring [plants are already breaking through the surface], summer is in view [trips are already planned] AND the Sunday of the Resurrection should be a blessed event this year with our parishes being open – almost capacity.
I splurged a tad this year in that I bought a small portable kitchen shelter, big enough for four people. I also purchased a large fold-up, lightweight table that enables one to stand to do the cooking.
How are your plans coming along?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 16, 2022 at 2:08 PM #8171OutdoorsmanParticipant
Hey Dancer it sounds like you’re excited and as well you Should be, definitely coming fast and Easter with be here too. I am also ready for some Spring Turkey Hunting can’t wait !
- March 16, 2022 at 3:56 PM #8172Jack 3Participant
Nice looking cook Tent Dancer, it’s about time to get the Conoe out and hit the water. Spring Campfires just around the corner. Great Post
- March 16, 2022 at 7:39 PM #8173huntaholicModerator
Dancer I know you’re excited about the coming of Spring and the Conoe trips to come. I’m already getting out looking for Horns and thinking about hopefully getting back to normal. I like the new tent Should work out Great.
- March 16, 2022 at 9:18 PM #8174deercoolerParticipant
I’m with you Dancer it’s gonna be Summer’s best times to enjoy, Camping fishing and outdoor BBQ soon to come. Great Post to get everyone in the mood !
- March 17, 2022 at 9:45 AM #8175BIG JimParticipant
Great Post Dancer! I’m ready for some Warm weather and outdoor events. Tent looks good, i know you’re getting ready for some fun.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.