- June 9, 2016 at 12:19 PM #1517Chasing Tales OutdoorsParticipant
…am I the only one starting to get antsy? I am trying to stay busy but my land it’s getting the best of me. So tell me, what are you expectations/goals for this season?
Mine is to create my first quality film with my lifelong best friend for the Chasing Tales Outdoor youtube channel.
Y’all be good!
- June 9, 2016 at 12:40 PM #1520huntaholicModerator
Sounds like a GREAT project ! Im already counting the Days. Can’t get HERE fast enough. Bow hunting is my place to unwind an be with Nature an the Lord.
- June 9, 2016 at 3:48 PM #1521OutdoorsmanParticipant
Come on September! I love that first morning an Dreams of Giant Horns.
- June 11, 2016 at 10:09 PM #1523D-MoParticipant
Dreams of Fall ! Hurry.
- July 19, 2016 at 2:33 PM #1680travmorr99Participant
It’s So HOT ! Hurry September
- July 26, 2016 at 1:03 PM #1717Chasing Tales OutdoorsParticipant
It is getting warm down here on the panhandle…
- August 16, 2016 at 5:19 PM #1813huntaholicModerator
It’s getting Close! The count down Clock is on the Hunting Forum for Georgia’s Bow Season!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.