Hunting at The Bus !

Home Forums Hunting Big Game Hunting Hunting at The Bus !

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      huntaholic

I would like to share the Bus with everyone, this is where we spend our weekends in Hancock country. Compared to the old days this is a GREAT place to stay in when we’re hunting. It has a small wood heater an its got electricity and four bunks in the back for sleeping, it also has a full kitchen an a breakfast table even a DVD player so I can watch Lonesome Dove or John Wayne at night. I can remember sleeping in my truck down in Crawford country and it’s a lot better than that. In the future we’d like to put in a well so we can wash dishes! It’s kinda our home in the woods! I have had some GREAT TIMES at the BUS! Looks kinda sad on the outside but it’s comfy on the Inside.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by huntaholic.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      BFMHUNT
      Participant

Yes sir! The bus has done us well. I always show people pictures from the outside and they say, you don’t stay in that do you? Then I show them the inside and they say oh man, that looks nice! Need to put a picture up of the fire pit, can’t beat that on a Saturday night at deer camp!

huntaholic

There’s you’re Fire Pit ! Great place to tell those Deer stores.

Outdoorsman
      Participant

Cool place to stay! Very comfortable.

D-Mo
      Participant

Great place to stay!

kingpost
      Participant

how are the food plots looking. with all the different cover on this property, plus the food plots and the water you ought to have quite a season.

Kevin Remillard
      Participant

The Hancock Hilton! Home of the big Bucks, and the best dang BBQ in the South!

BFMHUNT
      Participant

Yes sir, is it opening weekend yet?

huntaholic

Looking Forward to That First Cookout DEER CHOPS on the Grill !

LOIS
      Participant

A great outdoor man cave. Love the fire pit! (Watch out for the bears & S – N – A – K – E – S!!)

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by LOIS.
      Jarrod Skeggs
      Keymaster

Looks like a great setup. Hope you get a big one.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This