- February 4, 2018 at 1:30 PM #3844Kevin RemillardParticipant
Been so busy, but wanted to post a few photos from the TURKS and CAICOS. My Wife and I decided to wait on on Honeymoon, and we decided to take the week of XMAS to go have a caribbean vacation. It was fantastic. Very cheap to get down there, as a lot of ppl thought the hurricane hit them hard… It did, but they were back in business and welcoming US tourist. Beautiful island, beautiful and nice people. Turks and Caicos is a territory of great Britain, but the people there are very friendly and they love XMAS! The whole island was decorated with XMAS, and they had parades, fresh seafood, no stress, and pure relaxation. I could sure get used to a carribbean vacation.
2017 was a phenominal year for me. Got Married to the love of my life and got a NICE buck to go on the wall too!
Best Wishes to a great 2018!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 4, 2018 at 4:06 PM #3847huntaholicModerator
Absolutely Beautiful ! I know your Happy
- February 4, 2018 at 4:08 PM #3848deercoolerParticipant
Very nice ! Congrats
- February 4, 2018 at 4:41 PM #3849OutdoorsmanParticipant
Sounds like a GREAT year ! Congratulations
- February 4, 2018 at 7:04 PM #3850BravoParticipant
Good Deal ! I’d say you got it going on. Nice Trip
- February 4, 2018 at 7:06 PM #3851D-MoParticipant
- February 4, 2018 at 10:33 PM #3852BFMHUNTParticipant
I know yall had a fun time!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.