- April 21, 2019 at 12:11 PM #5246Kevin RemillardParticipant
Just put in three new food plots at my new home in Dahlonega. My buddy, Jim Markey (customer and friend of mine) came up with his tractor, tilled it up real nice. I’m putting out the Summer/spring mix from Athens seed, and then placed extra clover and peas out! Really looking forward to seeing how things come up!
Hard work, but felt rewarding after we got done. A special Thanks to Richard Morris for showing me how to build one of these!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 21, 2019 at 12:12 PM #5249
- April 21, 2019 at 3:08 PM #5254deercoolerParticipant
Looks Good you should have really good Soils up in the Mountains.
- April 21, 2019 at 3:11 PM #5255huntaholicModerator
Great looking Plots !
- April 21, 2019 at 3:49 PM #5256Crane ManParticipant
That Should bring them in ! very Nice
- April 21, 2019 at 5:57 PM #5259OutdoorsmanParticipant
That’s some GREAT WORK ! Will Definitely pay Off
- April 25, 2019 at 5:54 PM #5262BFMHUNTParticipant
looking good! that’ll keep them coming in there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.