- November 19, 2017 at 7:12 PM #3636BravoParticipant
Anyone else getting Skunked out there ? I’ve been hunting along time but this year is not going my way. I have seen many Deer this year but was hoping to see a GREAT BUCK but so far they have out smarted Me ! I have had an Opportunity to shoot a Nice Doe but passed because I really want a Chance to Harvest a Mature Buck. Well that’s my Story. Still Trying
- November 19, 2017 at 7:16 PM #3637Crane ManParticipant
Hang in there ! Plenty of Season Left
- November 19, 2017 at 7:25 PM #3638huntaholicModerator
It’s Funny that you Posted this because I was thinking about doing a Post on the Same Topic ! I am having the exact same Season, I let a Couple of Bucks go early in the Season because I was looking for something BETTER. I hunted Saturday at my Honey Hole Stephens road for 8 hours and didn’t see anything until almost Dark and 6 does came in. That’s the Longest time I’ve ever been in the Stand. Don’t give up you will get One before its Over Hopefully, I have had Seasons when I didn’t put a Deer on the Ground but I still enjoyed every Hunt. Good LUCK
- November 19, 2017 at 8:13 PM #3639travmorr99Participant
Keep Hunting you Never Know what might walk up ! Good luck
- November 19, 2017 at 8:18 PM #3640OutdoorsmanParticipant
Right there with you ! My Season has taken a Whole different turn, I have had to work a lot of Overtime and got a early Cold so I have not Hunted nearly as much as I wanted. Haven’t given up yet because I have some Vacation time coming in December. Good luck
- November 19, 2017 at 9:43 PM #3641kingpostParticipant
I’m glad that most of you have at least gotten into the woods and seen some deer. Looks like it will be December before Sonya and I have a chance to hit the woods. Time well spent, though. Sonya and I were married this morning so we will be life partners as well as hunting partners.
- November 19, 2017 at 9:53 PM #3642huntaholicModerator
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.