- December 31, 2016 at 5:28 PM #2248OutdoorsmanParticipant
To All my fellow Outdoors enthusiast Happy New Year! With a New Year comes New Adventures an Destinations and Hopefully GREAT New Stories to report, Be sure and share them with Everyone. Hopefully we all have New toys to take Outdoors. Remember when all else Fails Go Outdoors.
- December 31, 2016 at 5:33 PM #2249huntaholicModerator
Good Advice my friend! Be Safe everyone. Happy New Year
- December 31, 2016 at 5:35 PM #2250D-MoParticipant
Happy New Year Everyone!
- December 31, 2016 at 5:43 PM #2252HazelParticipant
Happy New Year to everyone who loves the Outdoors!
- January 1, 2017 at 5:19 PM #2253kingpostParticipant
Happy New Year. Hope everybody had their collards and black eyed peas. Actually found hog bowel at Public to season the goodies. In our family it was supposed to be bad luck to leave the Christmas tree up after New Year’s eve. Although that might have just been a fire safety consideration. Small game, ducks, and dove still in season for a while and turkey season just around the corner. Good hunting, y’all.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.