HAPPY BIRTHDAY…

Home Forums General Forum HAPPY BIRTHDAY…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Northern Dancer
      Participant

A very Happy Birthday “huntaholic”.The only present I have for you this year are some skimpy words of advice- “Skip the party and just take the cake and cash :-)” In my case, it would be a rich chocolate cake and an outdoors catalog that I could select anything I wanted for $19.52 :-).

Almighty God, our Heavenly Father, we thank you for the gift and life of this man. Bless him in every way and everything he does. Grant him health and strength all his days that he may praise you until the time he comes into your eternal kingdom. We ask this in the name of + Jesus Christ, our most blessed Lord, and Saviour. And with a hearty – Amen!

huntaholic

Thank you Sir ! Actually my Birthday was February 8 it was kinda a BIG ONE, turned 60 this time. But I thank God almighty for the Wonderful life I have, O it hasn’t been all Wine and Roses a few ups and downs but I wouldn’t trade it for the World ! EVERY time I have the Opportunity to Spend time with my family and friends and Vist my Beautiful Hunting land I Praise his Name !

Northern Dancer
      Participant

I probably misinterpreted the thread I read. Reminds me of another story –

I said to my Mom, “I think it is important that you get your birth certificate, Mom.” After some discussion, I got the necessary government papers and sent them off to get her certificate. I attempted to speak to her and ask if she had received notification. Every time I called she hung up on me. WHAT…is…going…on…here? Finally, I got through and she said to me, “I’m not speaking to you!” Evidently, we have a problem, Huston. I Dropped in at the house and asked, “What’s going on?” “Did you receive your birth certificate?” “Yes”, she said in a stiff voice. “So what’s the matter? “I’m a year older than I thought I was”, was her reply.

Well, we can take back the cake and catalog BUT you are going to have to keep the prayer. 🙂

huntaholic

Now that’s FUNNY 😂 thank you for thinking of Me and I’ll take the Prayer. Need all I can get ! Kinda same thing with my Dad he asked how Old I was this year and I told him and he said I can’t have a Son that age it means I’m OLD. Had a Great laugh !

Outdoorsman
      Participant

Happy belated birthday Huntaholic ! This is pretty interesting lol

BIG Jim
      Participant

Happy late Birthday Huntaholic ! 60 is a BIG Deal. and many more

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This