- April 4, 2017 at 8:57 PM #2678huntaholicModerator
The Wife an I went up to Our Cabin up above Ellijay Last Weekend. We had a GREAT Time and the Weather was actually Cool at night and in the Morning then warming up Nicely During the Day. I changed Out my Trail Camera Cards and put out some Ice Cream salt to go along with my Minerals. Moved One of my Cameras to a New Spot on an the adjacent Ridge across from my Cabin, also had What was Probably my last Fire of the Season. All in all a PERFECT Weekend in Gods County. I always feel Close to the Father when I’m in the Mountains!
- This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 4, 2017 at 9:03 PM #2683travmorr99Participant
Sounds like a GREAT WEEKEND! Always good to get Away.
- April 4, 2017 at 9:05 PM #2684D-MoParticipant
Always good to go to the Mountains!
- April 4, 2017 at 9:53 PM #2689kingpostParticipant
Can’t wait to see some bear pictures. Looks like the perfect place for a weekend getaway. Great escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- April 4, 2017 at 9:53 PM #2690OutdoorsmanParticipant
Some of the Best Times are in the Mountains. Gods County for Sure!
- April 17, 2017 at 9:14 PM #2737BravoParticipant
Very Nice, Great looking Cabin. Anytime in the Mountains is a good Weekend.
- April 19, 2017 at 10:32 AM #2739LOISParticipant
Beautiful time together!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.