- May 31, 2018 at 9:07 PM #4105huntaholicModerator
Had a GREAT Holiday Weekend at our Cabin above Ellijay. Actually got a picture of a Black BEAR and also did a little fishing in our Creek down behind the Cabin. We got the place Cleaned up and ready for the fall. I’m jumping the Gun a Bit but truth be told that’s my favorite time of the year. I caught a few small trout but put them all back.
- This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 31, 2018 at 9:12 PM #4110D-MoParticipant
Very nice! That’s a BIG BEAR
- May 31, 2018 at 9:13 PM #4111OutdoorsmanParticipant
Sounds like a GREAT Weekend for Sure, NICE BEAR and a good looking Creek.
- May 31, 2018 at 9:38 PM #4112BravoParticipant
WOW THAT’S A BIG BEAR ! Great looking Place
- May 31, 2018 at 9:41 PM #4113Crane ManParticipant
That’s awesome that you have Trout in that Creek, cool Pictures and BEAR !
- May 31, 2018 at 9:43 PM #4114travmorr99Participant
That’s a Nice BEAR !
- June 7, 2018 at 2:03 PM #4119LOISParticipant
FEED THE FISH TO THE BEAR & GET YOU A NICE BEAR RUG!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.