- December 16, 2015 at 11:56 AM #769kingpostParticipant
Spent the Thanksgiving weekend in Cincinnati visiting my older son and stayed at a county park. The cabin there was a great model for what a basic hunt camp cabin might be or a retreat cabin on unimproved land. There was electricity to power lighting and a through the wall heating and cooling unit but these could be replaced – as I would do – with wood-burning stove/heater and kerosene or bottled gas lighting. Not big, by any definition but perfectly adequate for essential needs. Take a look at the photos, more to follow. By the way, if anything takes you to that part of Ohio check out the parks of Hamilton County. Given all the amenities you would think you were in a State Park, at least. Looks like a kit log home but could be easily stick built as well.
- This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM #775huntaholicModerator
Man! That’s a GREAT looking Cabin. That’s all you need for a good time in the woods. It would make a GREAT DEER Hunting cabin, I could see a camp fire out front. Very Nice looks Peaceful.
- April 18, 2016 at 10:26 PM #1285HazelParticipant
Very Nice Cabin, I believe I could stay there!
- December 27, 2016 at 4:27 PM #2240OutdoorsmanParticipant
Hey that’s a BEAUTIFUL Cabin!, I would love to have that down at Deer Camp.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.