Getting into shape…

Home Forums General Forum Getting into shape…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Northern Dancer
      Participant

Getting into shape. There is Spiritual, Mental and Physical or as the old YMCA [sorry to see it gone] logo would say, “Mind, Body, and Spirit”. Anyway, the pounds have been creeping up on me and with our current situation, I thought I have an excellent opportunity to pay closer attention to my Body/Physical self. I’ve lost 25 pounds since January. Now that spring is finally here [though it is still cold in our region] I purchased a road bike to get myself out of the house and get moving more vigorously. Our pool and gym are shut down so I needed to do somethng more substantial. Come canoe season I’m sure I’ll look like Tarzan 🙂

Psalm 139: 14 I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful and I know that well.

huntaholic

Amen to this ! I actually took a few months off and it didn’t take long before I knew that I was going back to Work. Just yesterday I got all the Stuff to get my pool Open and in Shape, it’s time to Start Swimming and doing my laps. Going to be 80 tomorrow.

Crane Man
      Participant

Must be a Sign 😃 I have really been thinking about doing some Workouts !

Bravo
      Participant

Definitely time to get some Walking in Order, a GREAT excuse to hit the Woods and look for Some Shreds and Do Some Spring Scouting. Good Post

Outdoorsman
      Participant

Dancer Sounds like you have gotten a Great Start and I know you will be in Outdoors Shape come Spring and Summer. We probably all need to get Out and exercise just to be more Healthy. I know I need to !

Jack 3
      Participant

Well I’ve been walking around my neighborhood for the past few weeks, hopefully I’m doing some good. Good topic !

deercooler
      Participant

Seems like EVERY Spring I have to do a little more just to get into Shape. Kinda Glad you posted this because I needed a reminder and Some motivation, you are doing a Great thing Dancer. I’m Sure you will be ready this year when the Snow melts !

huntaholic

Well I’m getting Started ! Cutting Stove Wood for next year 2021, I already have enough wood for this Fall but I like to stay a year ahead.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Northern Dancer
      Participant

Excellent “Untaholic” In these days especially wise.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This