- June 18, 2023 at 8:02 PM #8639
Well I’ve been wanting to do some gardening at my Bus for years now but always stopped because of the Deer and the fact that they will eat anything. Well this year I found some uesd 7 foot high wire Fence and I have a bunch of stuff growing. I’ll keep ya’ll updated!
- June 18, 2023 at 8:06 PM #8641OutdoorsmanParticipant
Hey that’s a good looking Garden right there! Your Corn looks Great.
- June 18, 2023 at 8:33 PM #8642BIG JimParticipant
Hey that’s Awesome! I love fresh corn on the cob.
- June 19, 2023 at 1:33 PM #8643BravoParticipant
Nice Job! You Should have some Vegetables coming in soon. I might have to try this next year at my land.
- June 20, 2023 at 8:46 AM #8644deercoolerParticipant
Very Nice Huntaholic! I had a few tomato plants this year. Looks like you got a Great Start. 👍
- June 23, 2023 at 5:27 PM #8645
Even the word gardening denotes a kind of peace and calmness. Mucking around the faithful earth and planting seeds and watching a miracle before our eyes is good for the soul. Eating fresh produce that we ourselves have tended to perfected has a certain delight and satisfaction.
It’s good stuff huntaholic. Gardens of every kind are always great.
No gardens here just flowers and there is no finer flower garden than a rich forest along the river.
HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. If you are smart….you make sure you enjoy the summer and preferably with friends.
- June 24, 2023 at 7:57 PM #8648
Some good looking stuff right there, i hope to have some more pictures soon.
- June 25, 2023 at 12:11 PM #8649
- June 25, 2023 at 12:46 PM #8651
- July 19, 2023 at 7:33 PM #8685
- July 19, 2023 at 8:44 PM #8688Jack 3Participant
Looks like you’ve got some veggies coming 👌
- August 17, 2023 at 3:42 PM #8745
- August 17, 2023 at 3:43 PM #8748
- August 21, 2023 at 9:37 PM #8750
What I immediately noticed was how neat and orderly the garden is. It suggests it is a labour of love as gardens often are. With good care and nurture comes the fruit of the same and it all looks deliciously good. I was thinking as I looked at the pictures of some of your harvest, how farmers put a lot of work into growing crops that we so easily take for granted.
Strawberry season is done in this neck of the country but we can still enjoy luscious strawberries all the way from California. Great “big buddies” that you only need two or three cut up to fill a bowl. You cover them with rich cream and maybe add a tad of sauce that slides from the top onto the strawberries.
Summertime…I hope everyone is getting their fair share. :-}
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.