- March 4, 2018 at 3:05 PM #3902
We went down the property on Saturday for the day. We were in for a surprise as the are received about 22″ of rain in about a week and most of the property was holding 6″ of water. We could only get into the main camp and had to walk back through the swamp. It was a lot of fun though, we pulled the camera cards and had a ton of wildlife on it, grilled lunch, fished, and my youngest got her first fish. Re-filling the feeder was a challenge since we couldn’t drive back to it and you need a ladder to get to the top of it. My neighbor let us borrow his pull cart which had big off road tires though, which worked out very well. Here are some pictures of the weekend.
- March 4, 2018 at 3:05 PM #3905
- March 4, 2018 at 3:06 PM #3908
- March 4, 2018 at 3:07 PM #3911
- March 4, 2018 at 4:00 PM #3914huntaholicModerator
That’s awesome ! GREAT pictures and you have lots of Deer. And Ducks
- March 4, 2018 at 4:08 PM #3915OutdoorsmanParticipant
WOW that’s a Bunch of Water ! Love the pictures and the girl with the First Fish. Looks like you got a GREAT Deer population.
- March 4, 2018 at 4:35 PM #3916D-MoParticipant
Very nice ! Lots of Deer in Texas
- March 4, 2018 at 5:23 PM #3917Crane ManParticipant
Looks like a GREAT WEEKEND ! you got lots of Deer Chops running Around. Nice pictures
- March 4, 2018 at 9:45 PM #3918BravoParticipant
Man that’s a Bunch of Water ! I like the Girls Fishing and that’s a BEAUTIFUL Picture of the Deer in the Water, perfect Mirror.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.