- January 3, 2022 at 10:23 AM #8066SoybeanParticipant
We found this one on New Years day. It was this little girl’s first buck. It was shot on New Years eve. Her and her dad had searched that night and found little blood and some gut/stomach material. They backed out until the morning.
They went back and grid searched with several friends and found nothing. They grid searched in the general area they thought he ran, kind of down into a draw towards a creek.
The deer had actually veered uphill into an area with a bunch of blow downs. Video of the track is up on my youtube
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 3, 2022 at 10:34 AM #8069OutdoorsmanParticipant
GREAT job Freddie! That little girl’s smile says it all. Cool post
- January 3, 2022 at 10:40 AM #8070huntaholicModerator
Absolutely Fantastic ! I knew when you got Freddie he was a Special Dog, hopefully I’ll NEVER need a Dog but if i do I’m calling the Man Freddie! Happy Girl right there.
- January 3, 2022 at 11:13 AM #8071Jack 3Participant
That Dogs amazing! It must be Very satisfying to see a little girls face with a smile like that.
- January 3, 2022 at 1:06 PM #8072BravoParticipant
Great Post! Congratulations on your training of Freddie he’s amazing at finding Deer, i know ONE little girl who loves that Dog. Go Freddie
- January 3, 2022 at 1:53 PM #8073D-MoParticipant
Awesome Dog ! Get em Freddie
- January 3, 2022 at 4:27 PM #8074BIG JimParticipant
Fantastic way to start the year! Your Dog’s amazing it must be a Great feeling to find a Buck for young Hunters. Cool Post
- January 3, 2022 at 7:38 PM #8075huntaholicModerator
Fantastic Video ! B Sure and watch
- January 3, 2022 at 7:45 PM #8076OutdoorsmanParticipant
- January 10, 2022 at 1:22 PM #8077deercoolerParticipant
That’s a Awesome Dog ! Congratulations
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.