Freddy doing Freddy things

Home Forums Hunting Big Game Hunting Freddy doing Freddy things

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Soybean
      Participant

We found this one on New Years day. It was this little girl’s first buck. It was shot on New Years eve. Her and her dad had searched that night and found little blood and some gut/stomach material. They backed out until the morning.

They went back and grid searched with several friends and found nothing. They grid searched in the general area they thought he ran, kind of down into a draw towards a creek.

The deer had actually veered uphill into an area with a bunch of blow downs. Video of the track is up on my youtube

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Outdoorsman
      Participant

GREAT job Freddie! That little girl’s smile says it all. Cool post

huntaholic

Absolutely Fantastic ! I knew when you got Freddie he was a Special Dog, hopefully I’ll NEVER need a Dog but if i do I’m calling the Man Freddie! Happy Girl right there.

Jack 3
      Participant

That Dogs amazing! It must be Very satisfying to see a little girls face with a smile like that.

Bravo
      Participant

Great Post! Congratulations on your training of Freddie he’s amazing at finding Deer, i know ONE little girl who loves that Dog. Go Freddie

D-Mo
      Participant

Awesome Dog ! Get em Freddie

BIG Jim
      Participant

Fantastic way to start the year! Your Dog’s amazing it must be a Great feeling to find a Buck for young Hunters. Cool Post

huntaholic

Fantastic Video ! B Sure and watch

Outdoorsman
      Participant

Awesome Video!

deercooler
      Participant

That’s a Awesome Dog ! Congratulations

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This