- May 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM #5293
Well it looks like we hit the timing just right this Friday morning at the Bus. I actually plowed everything last Thursday and Kevin came down Friday morning and we got it done, the middle Food Plot is now expanded for more deer grazing. It rained Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning as well. Looks like more rain Sunday and lots of Sunshine forecast for next week. It was another Blessing being in the Woods and BBQ at Straws was a perfect end.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 12, 2019 at 12:35 PM #5296
- May 12, 2019 at 3:06 PM #5299Jack 3Participant
Looks Great ! You Should be in good shape when the sun comes out. What do you plant this time of Year ?
- May 12, 2019 at 4:17 PM #5300BravoParticipant
I think you have perfected the art of planting Food Plots, it’s hard to believe it’s Only 4 or 5 months until Deer Season depends on weather you Use a Gun or Bow. Can’t wait
- May 12, 2019 at 7:40 PM #5302Crane ManParticipant
Looks like you Nailed it ! All that rain will make for some GREAT looking Food Plots. It’s good for holding the Does around when the Fawns Drop !
- May 12, 2019 at 7:47 PM #5303
Jack we plant a Spring Summer Blend that I get from a place called Patrick’s in Covington, it’s got Oats iron clay peas sorghum and Chicory.
- May 13, 2019 at 9:41 PM #5305BFMHUNTParticipant
looks great! you guys always seam to luck out on the rain timing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.