- October 29, 2021 at 2:32 PM #7883SoybeanParticipant
I owe huntaholic a great debt of gratitude for playing an important role in my acquisition of a piece of land a little over a year ago. My wife and I made the purchase as an investment and a place for the family and friends to enjoy the outdoors.
Last weekend I invited a buddy of mine to tag along for a hunt. He was able to take a very special deer. Its his largest buck and a very unique one at that. It is also the first deer taken off my place since I got it. A big congrats to my buddy!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 29, 2021 at 9:21 PM #7888huntaholicModerator
That’s a Awesome Buck! Congratulations to him
- October 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM #7889OutdoorsmanParticipant
WOW that’s a Awesome Buck! Beautiful
Congratulations to you friend
- October 29, 2021 at 9:34 PM #7890Jack 3Participant
That’s a good looking Buck for Sure! Congratulations to him and you for getting your Own Hunting land, a dream for all of Us.
- October 29, 2021 at 10:24 PM #7891
- October 30, 2021 at 9:25 AM #7893BIG JimParticipant
Great looking Deer! I know you’re excited to have your own place. Congratulations
- October 30, 2021 at 4:54 PM #7894BravoParticipant
That’s Fantastic! What a Blessing to have your friend get that Beautiful Buck. Something you’ll remember for a long time, Congratulations to him and you. Owning a piece of land that’s yours definitely a good thing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.