- June 14, 2022 at 9:53 AM #8271Northern DancerParticipant
I hope everyone is doing well as we move into the spring and summer seasons.
I finally got on the water with a few friends and canoed the Saugeen River for the weekend. I used my A-frame tent. The weather was fantastic during the day though it rained like crazy early Sunday morning. A colleague purchased a new canoe for the season at the cost of $4,000 dollars. I choked. The water was cold but clear and there were numerous spring flowers everywhere. I took the Sunday morning service for about 100 youth and adults who were camping in the area we were. It was a great weekend – a good start to the season.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 14, 2022 at 11:29 AM #8274huntaholicModerator
Good to hear from you Dancer! I know you’re excited about Conoes in the water.
- June 14, 2022 at 1:05 PM #8275OutdoorsmanParticipant
Hey Dancer that’s a good looking Conoe, keep up the adventure and enjoy yourself.
- June 14, 2022 at 5:42 PM #8276Jack 3Participant
Glad you’re back in the Water Dancer! Enjoy the river’s and send pictures.
- June 15, 2022 at 7:25 PM #8277BIG JimParticipant
Sounds like a Great time Dancer, i had no idea Conoes could Cost this much WOW! I know you’re excited to hit the water again.
- June 16, 2022 at 7:57 PM #8278BravoParticipant
Hey Dancer you have some fun out on the river! Neat looking Conoe
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.