Finally on the Water

Home Forums General Forum Finally on the Water

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Northern Dancer
      Participant

I hope everyone is doing well as we move into the spring and summer seasons.

I finally got on the water with a few friends and canoed the Saugeen River for the weekend. I used my A-frame tent. The weather was fantastic during the day though it rained like crazy early Sunday morning. A colleague purchased a new canoe for the season at the cost of $4,000 dollars. I choked. The water was cold but clear and there were numerous spring flowers everywhere. I took the Sunday morning service for about 100 youth and adults who were camping in the area we were. It was a great weekend – a good start to the season.

Blessings everyone!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      huntaholic

Good to hear from you Dancer! I know you’re excited about Conoes in the water.

Outdoorsman
      Participant

Hey Dancer that’s a good looking Conoe, keep up the adventure and enjoy yourself.

Jack 3
      Participant

Glad you’re back in the Water Dancer! Enjoy the river’s and send pictures.

BIG Jim
      Participant

Sounds like a Great time Dancer, i had no idea Conoes could Cost this much WOW! I know you’re excited to hit the water again.

Bravo
      Participant

Hey Dancer you have some fun out on the river! Neat looking Conoe

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This