- August 29, 2016 at 6:56 PM #1847Kevin RemillardParticipant
My Girlfriend is now Famous! We went fishing at Sanibel island for 4 hours a few weeks back. We came away with some nice Mango Snapper, but Elena was lucky enough to get the prize fish for the day. This is a 25.5 Redfish. If i remember correctly, they’ve got to be between 18-27 inches to keep, so if it had been a little bigger, we wouldn’t have been able to keep it! Little did we know that the captain of the boat was going to submit her photo to the local city newspaper! I guess they liked her catch, as my Grandfather found her in the local paper a few days later.
We’ve since then grilled that fish up on a wood plank soaked in white wine. We put it over red beans and rice, with some asparagus and corn bread! You Just can’t beat that folks! Great Day, Great Fish and a Great Story to share with others!
- August 29, 2016 at 6:57 PM #1848
- August 29, 2016 at 9:07 PM #1850OutdoorsmanParticipant
Good looking Fish, She should be Proud!
- August 29, 2016 at 9:09 PM #1851D-MoParticipant
Very Nice Fish! GREAT Eating
- August 29, 2016 at 9:11 PM #1852HazelParticipant
- August 29, 2016 at 9:41 PM #1853BFMHUNTParticipant
That’s pretty sweet. Way to go Elena!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.