Do You Have a Secret Campground?

Home Forums General Forum Do You Have a Secret Campground?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Northern Dancer
      Participant

I do, but I would like to hear about your secrets [I’m sort of in the business to do the same].

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Outdoorsman
      Participant

There’s a Great little place in Coopers Creek above the falls that I love to stay at, it’s a ways in and kinda Hidden but it’s well worth the Hike. Most of the time it’s very quiet and away from the Heavy traffic. Hard to Beat the North Georgia Mountains and if you’re lucky it’s trout for Dinner Over a Campfire.

Crane Man
      Participant

I got a little Campsite that’s down at my Father in laws place Near Macon Georgia it’s only a Section of Hardwoods with a little Creek but it’s VERY private and quite, I really love to go there and get away from the World.

huntaholic

This brings back memories of the backyard Campouts where you and all your buddies spend Hours talking about everything from football to the New bicycles and baseball cards. This was Our Special if not Secret place. It only seems like yesterday but life goes by in a hurry. We were certainly blessed even though we might not have realized it at the time.

deercooler
      Participant

My Grandfathers place in South Carolina was my Secret place to Camp Out ! I will Never forget those Days in my Youth. I spent many weekends with my Cousin Brett and his friend Billy looking at the Campfire and telling Stories. We actually had Pup Tents back then and Sleep on the Ground in the old Style Sleeping Bags. Great Memories of Life back then

Northern Dancer
      Participant

Well…I suppose that my Secret Camping Place is not all that Secret – but it is a mighty special place. Red Pine Lake Site…begging your pardon, I don’t think I’m going to tell you the number. Only accessible by canoe, it affords the opportunity to escape and embrace freedom as I cannot experience anywhere else.

Thank you all for sharing – fabulous stuff. Kinda makes one feel like a kid again dont it? And that’s just (really) fine. ND

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This