- January 23, 2021 at 12:09 PM #7297Kevin RemillardParticipant
I’m on my way home from a relaxing getaway. This wasn’t a hunting trip, but a snowboard trip in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. I had a very very stressful fourth quarter at work this year. My boss said I needed to take a week off, so I did.
It’s crazy what a week off In the outdoors will do for your mental health.
I snowboarded over 40 miles and got up to speeds of 44MPh. If that won’t get your mind off things I don’t know what will!
Great trip! Now I’m ready to come home and get back to work!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 23, 2021 at 12:47 PM #7300
- January 23, 2021 at 5:08 PM #7303Northern DancerParticipant
…only those of us who have had a similar experience really know what you are talking about Kevin. So very glad you were able to get away and escape the riggers of the stressful life. Smart “boss”, smart man. BM+
- January 23, 2021 at 9:07 PM #7304OutdoorsmanParticipant
That’s some Beautiful scenery! Great way to get some relief from the EVERY day Stress.
- January 23, 2021 at 9:20 PM #7305huntaholicModerator
Wish I could have gone with you Kevin, been years since I hit the Slopes. Beautiful pictures
- January 24, 2021 at 8:24 AM #7306BIG JimParticipant
Looking good right there! Beautiful Scenery
- January 24, 2021 at 3:39 PM #7307BravoParticipant
Good Deal! Looks like FUN
- January 24, 2021 at 6:52 PM #7308deercoolerParticipant
Smart Man ! Sometimes you have to get Out and Away Love the Snow.
- January 26, 2021 at 9:02 PM #7309Jack 3Participant
It’s amazing Out there Kevin! Been years since I was able to go. Good for the Soul
- January 27, 2021 at 7:25 PM #7310kingpostParticipant
Love Colorado!! Visited a few summers ago so no snowboarding but great hiking, river running and horse trekking. Congrats on the trip and the fantastic photos. Relocating to Kansas in about 18 months so Colorado will be next door.
- January 29, 2021 at 12:35 PM #7311Crane ManParticipant
Colorado is always Fun this time of Year ! AWESOME PICTURES
- February 12, 2021 at 2:14 PM #7343BFMHUNTParticipant
Great Pictures and sounds like a fun trip. I need to get out there one day.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.