- August 17, 2017 at 10:06 PM #3307kingpostParticipant
Special thanks to Richard for sharing some venison to bridge the gap til opening day. Sonya and I grilled it and it could not have been better. Just a light marinade – nothing to hide the great venison flavor – and a few minutes on each side on the grill. Can’t be beat. Hope to return the favor after the season opens.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 17, 2017 at 10:44 PM #3309BFMHUNTParticipant
Yum! Can’t wait to get out there this year, I’m getting low on chops!
- August 18, 2017 at 1:42 PM #3311BravoParticipant
Man those look GREAT! Making me Hungry
- August 18, 2017 at 1:44 PM #3312Crane ManParticipant
Hard to beat Chops on the Grill!
- August 18, 2017 at 7:44 PM #3313OutdoorsmanParticipant
That’s some good eating! Love them
- August 29, 2017 at 4:59 PM #3356travmorr99Participant
Looking Good !
- August 29, 2017 at 10:00 PM #3366kingpostParticipant
Thawed out three rabbits and made a rabbit and rice casserole for a church pot luck. Everybody loved it. Didn’t have a bit to bring back home. Someday I might tell ’em that it was rabbit and rice, not chicken and rice.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.