- March 1, 2017 at 11:31 AM #2535BFMHUNTParticipant
I had been meaning to do this for a while but I finally got around to hanging my deer heads at the office. I don’t have enough room for all of them at the house, but I think they turned out pretty good! You should have seen the looks I got from people in the front lobby hauling them into the building. Probably freaked out the cleaning crew pretty good the first night they came in.
Now I just need to find a spot for my 2013 mount at the house. My wife said over the fireplace as long as I install shiplap around the mount. I better get to work on that!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 1, 2017 at 3:19 PM #2538kingpostParticipant
Good looking mounts and especially good that you have chosen to put them up at your office. In this day and time lots of folks might be shy about that, afraid they might “offend” someone who does not understand our hunting heritage. Thanks for the ” this is who I am” positive statement. Really looking forward to seeing the fireplace mount, too. Bearing down on turkey time, let us know if you try for a gobbler.
- March 1, 2017 at 7:46 PM #2539OutdoorsmanParticipant
Man that’s some GREAT looking DEER! Nice way to show off your Mounts.
- March 1, 2017 at 7:48 PM #2540D-MoParticipant
Hey that’s VERY COOL! Good looking Bucks.
- March 1, 2017 at 7:51 PM #2541huntaholicModerator
I’m Jealous! But Seriously that Looks FANTASTIC.
- March 1, 2017 at 7:54 PM #2542BravoParticipant
That’s BEAUTIFUL! It’s cool that you get to put them up in your Office. Must be a GREAT place to Work.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.