- July 14, 2023 at 7:04 PM #8671Northern DancerParticipant
I was finally able to get out on the water and explore new areas. This year we took a peek at Clear Lake. We got caught in two electrical/thunderstorms and one major rain shower. It was on our way back to base camp. We stopped at the portage and I made noodles and chicken for lunch in the midst of a downpour. Lots of bugs, so much so that we covered the outhouse with a screen. This year, because of the hot weather there was a fire ban – so no campfires to enjoy in the evening. But did I enjoy the experience? Yes, Sir, I did and I’m looking for a lot more. This Sunday we are off for a six-day trip to explore, Hine, Connell’s, and Mud Lake.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 14, 2023 at 9:07 PM #8677huntaholicModerator
Sounds like a great time ! Nice pictures
- July 14, 2023 at 9:19 PM #8680OutdoorsmanParticipant
Dancer you always have some interesting place to explore, Very Nice
- July 15, 2023 at 1:29 PM #8681BravoParticipant
A good camping Spot for Sure Dancer, how big is the lake? Looks really Nice.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.