- August 11, 2019 at 3:49 PM #5633
Well as many of you know I have been after a Special Deer in DeKalb County for the last three Seasons, he’s a Monster Buck and has Out Smarted Me because he Only Shows Up in Late January or early February. Now my friend Travis has been telling me you need to get that Buck, so now I have taken the first step to just that ! Soybean brought his Bad to the Bone tiller wit his Bus Hog attachment this thing is a BEAST we Cleared a Big area down by the Creek and planted some iron clay peas and in a few more weeks I’m going to put in a Fall Season Mix and will see what happens. Hopefully Casper will come calling or maybe another BIG Deer will Show up. The planting area was much bigger than I thought and the Dirt looked Great. I will be Posting more on this Hunt for Casper the BIG 9pt.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by huntaholic.
- August 11, 2019 at 3:51 PM #5636
- August 11, 2019 at 3:56 PM #5645
- August 11, 2019 at 4:05 PM #5648
- August 11, 2019 at 4:09 PM #5650OutdoorsmanParticipant
Holy Cow that’s a BIG Deer ! Hopefully all the Hard work pays off, maybe you’ll get a chance at him this Fall.
- August 11, 2019 at 5:08 PM #5651Jack 3Participant
That’s Some Great Work right there and you can bet they will be in there Soon ! That Nine is a Monster hope you get him
- August 11, 2019 at 5:57 PM #5652SoybeanParticipant
your gonna get him. this year its gonna happen. i feel it. good luck!
- August 12, 2019 at 7:49 PM #5653Crane ManParticipant
That’s a BEAUTIFUL Spot and that Deer is a Giant ! Good LUCK this Season
- August 12, 2019 at 8:27 PM #5654deercoolerParticipant
Man that’s a good looking Plot ! I think you should have a Great Chance at that Buck especially if you can get the Does to Stay in the area.
- August 12, 2019 at 11:20 PM #5656BFMHUNTParticipant
That’s looking good right there. That may be just what you need to keep him coming in there a little more this season and hopefully get an opportunity at him. Good luck!
- August 14, 2019 at 8:42 PM #5657BravoParticipant
I’m pulling for you that’s a GREAT DEER ! the food plot Should help keep the Doe around and Hopefully he will take Over that area. Good LUCK
- August 17, 2019 at 1:38 PM #5659kingpostParticipant
Certainly looks like you’re doing everything you need to. Like the old saying, “the harder you work, the better your luck.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.