- February 12, 2018 at 4:07 PM #3869huntaholicModerator
There’s Nothing like a Walk in the Woods to Show a Man or Women what’s important and What’s Not ! I went down to the Bus property last weekend and Cleaned out the Duck Boxes and I was just walking around my Pond and looked down and found a nice little Antler. I really enjoy this time of Year, I wasn’t expecting to find antlers yet. It seems every time I go to the Woods I find or see something that makes Me glad that I have this Beautiful Place to Hunt and Enjoy all year around. GOD is always rewarding Me with Something New to See and enjoy, I didn’t kill a Deer last Season and that’s Ok because there’s always Next Season and another adventure right around the Corner. Want be long before Turkeys are Gobbling Once again and that’s a BEAUTIFUL thing. Remember it’s easy to get a New lease on life escape to the Woods and refresh your Soul !
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 12, 2018 at 4:13 PM #3871D-MoParticipant
Very nice ! Looks like a 4pt
- February 12, 2018 at 4:15 PM #3872Crane ManParticipant
A walk in the Outdoors works every time ! Nice Horn
- February 12, 2018 at 5:00 PM #3873OutdoorsmanParticipant
The Woods are indeed a Special kind of Place to relax and get your mind right. Nice antler !
- February 12, 2018 at 7:29 PM #3874deercoolerParticipant
Absolutely ! A walk in the Outdoors is good for the Soul.
- February 12, 2018 at 8:21 PM #3875BravoParticipant
It’s GREAT to get Out in the Woods, good find on the Antler !
- February 13, 2018 at 7:30 AM #3876BFMHUNTParticipant
That’s a good find. I’m hoping to find some sheds my self in a couple of weeks and escape from the City for a little while.
- March 17, 2018 at 7:33 AM #3943Kevin RemillardParticipant
Richard- If you like to read books, read the book called ” A Walk in the Woods”. It is about two guys that Hike the Appalachian Trail together. It’s a great story with a lot of Laughs!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.