Camp Wendake

Home Forums General Forum Camp Wendake

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Northern Dancer
      Participant

Hello everyone – I hope this note finds you well and more especially happy.

I was pleased to be invited back to Camp Wendake this summer as part of the Care Team. When I got to camp I realized I was the Care Team. I joined two of my colleague who were managing Spiritual Care. Camp Wendake is a specialty camp for those having HIV/AIDs. A fabulous group of Staff and Campers who have an opportunity to camp once a year in an accepting place on the shores of beautiful Lake Huron. Camp Wendake is “A Place Set Apart.” I did other things too – and one of those things was building campfires for the group to enjoy. Since it was our 25th Anniversary I just had to have a birthday cake campfire. You can’t eat it of course – but you certainly can enjoy it.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jack 3
      Participant

WOW that’s a Awesome Story of people out doing Great Works, Welcome back Dancer always good to see you back with exciting stories.

deercooler
      Participant

That’s Awesome! Beautiful Campfires it’s nice to see special events like this!

BFMHUNT
      Participant

that’s cool, never heard of the birthday cake campfire, looks like a great time for sure

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This