- March 31, 2020 at 8:05 AM #6360BFMHUNTParticipant
My inlaws came to Dallas from North Carolina during spring break week. We were planning to do some small trips to state parks but that was about the time all the madness started so we were confined to the house most of the time. Me and Randy saw a dumpster from the house next door that was replacing its siding and found about 8 sets of pallets with 3 X 3 posts and nice 1 X 4s. We broke them down and had free wood for a picnic table and bench build. Put together most of it at the house and escaped to the land for the afternoon to set it up. I thought it turned out great. The only cost was the screws and the table top boards. I had an extra 2 X 4 laying around for the cross braces. It was great to get out and away from the madness to the land to walk it as Randy had never been down there. Just have to put some sealant on it next time I’m down there.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 31, 2020 at 8:06 AM #6363
- March 31, 2020 at 8:45 AM #6366BravoParticipant
That looks GREAT ! BFM you definitely have the Skills with Wood.
- March 31, 2020 at 9:27 AM #6367huntaholicModerator
That’s going to be Great this Fall ! Looking good.
- March 31, 2020 at 10:26 AM #6372Jack 3Participant
Hey that’s Very nice it’s going to be Great when you get those Deer Chops ready.
- March 31, 2020 at 2:00 PM #6378Crane ManParticipant
I’d say that will work ! Good looking table
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.