- December 10, 2015 at 5:55 PM #745huntaholicModerator
This is a GREAT House in town, it’s where I deer hunt in DEKALB country. The man that lives here lets me hunt on his property. It looks like it should be sitting in the North Georgia Mountains. John Built this house Himself ,Even the rock fireplace. Every time I’m walking by it to go an hunt I have to smile. Just goes to show that there are Treasures Everywhere! I thank God for this place an a GREAT Friend!
- This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 15, 2015 at 11:14 PM #767BFMHUNTParticipant
I like that wrap around porch
- December 31, 2015 at 9:12 PM #818
- April 11, 2016 at 5:22 PM #1210D-MoParticipant
Now that’s a GREAT looking Cabin!
- April 12, 2016 at 11:46 AM #1212kingpostParticipant
Fantastic. Amazing what can be done with some faith combined with some work. A real inspiration. For those who have not seen “Alone in the Wilderness,” that is a show worth watching. Gratitude for God’s gifts, respect for His bounty and response to the call – in this case a call to be immersed in the beauty of creation. Thanks for the reminder.
- April 12, 2016 at 2:53 PM #1213LOISParticipant
Love the house & the cars! I know you have fun there!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.