- August 26, 2016 at 8:03 PM #1837huntaholicModerator
Well it’s only a couple of weeks until the Georgia Bow Season, and I know it’s still going to be Hot down here in the South. So I will be about 15 miles above Ellijay Georgia in the North Georgia Mountains, hopefully it will be a little cooler. My Hope is that I might get a shot at a early Buck or Maybe even a Black BEAR. My Wife an I bought a Cabin up around the Blue Ridge WMA four years ago, it sits on almost 8 acres an has a nice Creek at the Back of the Property. It’s my early Season Getaway. I’ve included pictures
- This topic was modified 5 years ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 27, 2016 at 9:35 AM #1842kingpostParticipant
Great place to be!!! How about an update on the fruit tree question. Has any of the fruit ripened so it can be identified? Whatever it is it will be wildlife magnet but, as they say: inquiring minds want to know.
- August 27, 2016 at 3:55 PM #1844travmorr99Participant
Little Cooler up there! Real Nice
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.