- July 10, 2018 at 11:23 PM #4234BFMHUNTParticipant
Well, we are working fast to get the new bus ready to move to the property. We were able to install the fur strips, insulation, and pre-sanded plywood over the weekend. I must have went through 6 drill bits to get the self tapping screws into that sheet metal. However, the plywood 4 X 8’s lined up pretty nice and I was really happy with the results. Now to stain it and get ready to move it the 2 hour drive to the property this weekend. Say a little prayer for me and my neighbor moving it for safe travels. It is a big rig, but I’m confident after driving it around town and already moving it across the highway from Texas Motor Speedway to my house. I’ll have my neighbor Kevin playing blocker in my Dodge Ram. East Bound and Down!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 10, 2018 at 11:23 PM #4237
- July 11, 2018 at 7:23 AM #4240huntaholicModerator
Very nice ! Looks GREAT
- July 11, 2018 at 8:01 AM #4241OutdoorsmanParticipant
Man your really good with Wood ! Can’t wait to see the finished inside.
- July 11, 2018 at 7:50 PM #4242Crane ManParticipant
That’s awesome ! Your doing a GREAT JOB
- July 11, 2018 at 8:38 PM #4243BravoParticipant
Looks Good ! What kind of interior are you going to install ?
- July 12, 2018 at 6:46 PM #4244deercoolerParticipant
Hey that’s good looking Work !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.