- August 28, 2018 at 1:08 PM #4426BFMHUNTParticipant
Took a short trip down to our place to hunt for some hogs and work a little and work on the bus. Didn’t have any hogs come in, but was able to put up my first ladder stand on the property and make some good progress on a bench seat in the bus. The bench has hinges so the seat can fold up for storage underneath. It’s 6′ long, so you could sleep on it if needed. I thought it turned out pretty good, just got to finish up a couple of side panels, the top, and add a hand rail near the door, then it will be on to framing bunks, the rear bed, and looking for a wood heater to install. Deer season is getting close!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 28, 2018 at 8:22 PM #4429huntaholicModerator
Looking Good ! that’s going to work Well
- August 28, 2018 at 8:26 PM #4430Crane ManParticipant
Good Work right There ! Just the fact that it’s 6 feet Long is a extra Bed.
- August 28, 2018 at 9:23 PM #4431OutdoorsmanParticipant
Very nice you are good at the Wood Work !
- August 28, 2018 at 10:05 PM #4432deercoolerParticipant
Nice looking Bench ! Definitely long enough for Sleeping
- August 29, 2018 at 5:34 PM #4439D-MoParticipant
That looks GREAT !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.