- February 5, 2017 at 2:50 AM #2446Kevin RemillardParticipant
Well folks, I’m officially on vacation with some of my best guy friends on our annual Ski/Snowboard trip. We’re in Breckenridge CO. We’re getting dumped on too, so tons of fresh power. Check out this view. I most likely will try and retire out west somewhere in CO or WY. Great Hunting, and Great Mountains, beautiful weather. I can get used to this! #BLESSED!
PS- Richard, you should add a snowboard/ski forum! Great way to enjoy god’s great outdoorz!
- This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 5, 2017 at 2:53 AM #2449
- February 5, 2017 at 9:15 AM #2451kingpostParticipant
Just looking at the pictures and I had to go turn up the heat. That is some kind of snow. Beautiful country and, I’m sure, great fun on the snowboards.That last photo gives a whole new meaning to a “blanket” of snow. The scenes make me think of Jeremiah Johnson. Thanks for sharing.
- February 5, 2017 at 3:13 PM #2456huntaholicModerator
GREAT post! Beautiful pictures as always Kevin, I hope I can go out there Someday.
- February 5, 2017 at 3:25 PM #2459BravoParticipant
Awesome Pictures! Looks like a GREAT TRIP Enjoy.
- February 5, 2017 at 3:28 PM #2460travmorr99Participant
I’m jealous! Just Kidding Beautiful Place, that’s a bunch of Snow.
- February 5, 2017 at 11:24 PM #2462HazelParticipant
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Looks Cold.
- February 7, 2017 at 3:44 PM #2463LOISParticipant
Gorgeous! (I love snow for one day & then I want it to be gone.) Just keep it out there!! Looks like you had a blast!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.