- December 2, 2019 at 12:56 PM #6069huntaholicModerator
Well we had a GREAT time together on Turkey Day, actually had 18 at the House and my 95 year old Dad. He was the Hit of the party, he asked my Daughter in law if she Smacked her Food at lunch and she replied only if you grap my plate. Best come back Ever, the LORD blessed me and my family for Sure.
- This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 2, 2019 at 1:21 PM #6074Jack 3Participant
That’s some good Stuff right there ! Your Dad’s Amazing
- December 2, 2019 at 1:39 PM #6076OutdoorsmanParticipant
Good looking Crowd ! Your Dad’s looks like he’s in Great shape, l really like getting together with family.
- December 2, 2019 at 5:17 PM #6077BravoParticipant
Sounds like you had a GREAT time ! Nothing better than getting together with loved ones. I bet your Dads a pistol.
- December 2, 2019 at 5:23 PM #6079HazelParticipant
This was really Fun ! Your dad was his old Self Star of the Show.
- December 2, 2019 at 7:50 PM #6081deercoolerParticipant
Sounds like a Great time at your Home ! Looks like Dad’s taking to that little Boy. Blessings for Sure
- December 2, 2019 at 11:29 PM #6082Northern DancerParticipant
It is what Thanksgiving is all about – oh yah, the good food too!
- December 3, 2019 at 10:40 PM #6084
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.