- November 5, 2015 at 9:10 PM #545
Man all this rain this year has produced the BEST food plots ever ! We also bought the more expensive seed that had two clovers an turnip seeds winter peas oats wheat and chicory. We have deer everywhere!
- This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by huntaholic.
- November 6, 2015 at 12:05 PM #558jaybirdParticipant
Wow that is great. I hope everything works out and you get a lot of meat this year.
- November 17, 2015 at 9:01 PM #686
- December 10, 2015 at 6:07 PM #748
- December 15, 2015 at 11:11 PM #766BFMHUNTParticipant
Looks like the fairway of the masters! We certainly had the best plots to date with that new batch of seed.
- December 17, 2015 at 1:43 PM #776kingpostParticipant
Proof that a proper mix of quality seed will mean a lush and inviting food plot. The great thing is that food plots like that not only help establish more predictable deer feeding patterns but they also insure a healthy herd. Healthy does carry healthier fawns, healthy bucks carry better racks and healthy, well fed deer -fawns, does, and bucks – are much more resistant to disease. Can’t beat a combo like that. Keep up the good work.
- December 23, 2015 at 1:43 PM #794
I really Saw lots of good looking Healthy Deer this Season. Also more Bucks than I can ever remember, I know I saw three shooter Bucks. The only thing is I was hunting with my Bow so they were out of range. Maybe Next Year!
- This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by huntaholic.
- December 31, 2015 at 6:47 PM #817D-MoParticipant
They look GREAT!
- August 15, 2016 at 9:48 PM #1811OutdoorsmanParticipant
Man that’s some AWESOME looking Food Plots!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.