- August 23, 2017 at 9:07 PM #3331huntaholicModerator
I wanted to Share this Beautiful Old Church that is just Down the Street from the Bus property, a few years ago they made a Movie here and I didn’t find out until they were done. Robert Duvall was in the Film and they were looking for extras, I was really disappointed because he’s One of my Favorites. This place has a lot of History and you can just feel Gods here. A BEAUTIFUL PLACE
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 23, 2017 at 9:11 PM #3333Crane ManParticipant
Very Nice! It is a BEAUTIFUL Old Church.
- August 23, 2017 at 9:25 PM #3334OutdoorsmanParticipant
Beautiful Old Church for Sure! Cool Story
- August 23, 2017 at 9:31 PM #3335BravoParticipant
Cool Story an a BEAUTIFUL Old Place! I bet there is some old graves in that Cemetery.
- August 23, 2017 at 9:34 PM #3336HazelParticipant
Very Nice! Reminds me of my Grandmother’s old Church.
- August 24, 2017 at 11:09 AM #3337LOISParticipant
Wow! You would have been a star!!
- August 24, 2017 at 8:13 PM #3339D-MoParticipant
Very Nice! Lots of History
- August 25, 2017 at 9:39 PM #3340BFMHUNTParticipant
That’s neat, whats the name of the movie?
- August 29, 2017 at 9:51 PM #3361kingpostParticipant
Can’t help but think about the hard working country folks who used to make that church a real place of worship. I know modern industrial agriculture claims it “feeds the world,” but the disappearance of the small farmer is a real loss to America. In a way all you that maintain deer camps and clubs are preserving little bits of the rural scene the way it is supposed to be.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.