- August 27, 2018 at 7:00 PM #4410
- August 27, 2018 at 7:33 PM #4413huntaholicModerator
I actually have a Nice One that I use to fish out of many years ago but hasn’t gone in the Water in a long Time, but I have vowed to go down the Toccoa River next year around Ellijay Georgia.
- August 27, 2018 at 7:53 PM #4416OutdoorsmanParticipant
I’ve been thinking about taking a Canoe fishing Trip and take along a tent to make it a long weekend.
- August 28, 2018 at 11:45 AM #4423Northern DancerParticipant
I’ve owned three canoes over the years and now have an ultralight Kevlar sixteen-foot Prospector canoe that can take a load of approximately 700 pounds. It has been my stable tripping canoe that has taken me to many interior places. For me, the quiet intrusion on a lake or river is the ultimate adventure. It has afforded me the opportunity to come close to a mighty moose, the darting beaver, the noisy loon and the lazy turtle basking in the noonday sun. No smell of gas nor engine roar but only the sound of tiny droplets gently diving back into the lake.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- September 1, 2018 at 6:05 AM #4458Kevin RemillardParticipant
NICE CANOE! I love to Kayak and Canoe!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.