Another Successful Season!

Home Forums Hunting Big Game Hunting Another Successful Season!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kevin Remillard
      Participant

Well Folks, Deer season is officially over for me here in the great state of Georgia. This is my third season, and I’ve been blessed to get a deer each season. Two of those deer came on the same day that my older brother got one. Each season get’s better an better. I’ve learned a lot but will continue to learn more each an every season. I’ve really come to appreciate the peace and tranquility of the woods. I think next year, I’m going to go ahead and buy a lifetime license. While it’s a lump sum to drop, long term it will save me some money, as I know I’m going to be a lifetime hunter. I have dreams of one day buying my own house or cabin with some land that I can hunt also. I’d love the convenience of going home from work, and getting the opportunity to hunt the evenings! We will see where life takes me! I’d like to thank those that have given me the opportunity to hunt and to learn this great sport. You know who you are! I sincerely appreciate the generosity, and you welcoming me into the deer family! Here’s to a great year in 2016, and an even better season. It can’t get here fast enough!
      Cheers!
      -Kevin Remillard

huntaholic

Always a Fine time in the Woods! Another GREAT HUNTING SEASON !

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This