- May 6, 2020 at 5:05 PM #6453huntaholicModerator
Well I’ve been thinking about this for at least 2 Seasons and I actually got Started Today. When you Hunt in town around the Suburbs there’s not many Deer Coolers anymore so I think I have come up with a Solution. Got a Old Coke Machine from the guy who rents from Me, I took everything Out of the inside and I’m going to put a Shelf on the Bottom. I Cleaned it up and it’s Cooling down to 38 degrees which is just about right to hang a Deer. I’m going to keep it in my Shop and Hopefully this year I’ll get to try it Out !
- This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 6, 2020 at 6:30 PM #6458BIG JimParticipant
Now that’s really COOL ! GREAT idea
- May 6, 2020 at 7:10 PM #6459BravoParticipant
Now that’s a GREAT Use of a Old Coke Machine, especially in the Early Season.
- May 6, 2020 at 7:58 PM #6460OutdoorsmanParticipant
Hey that’s a Great project for Sure, you can actually hang the Deer for a while to let it age !
- May 6, 2020 at 9:30 PM #6461Jack 3Participant
Now that’s Awesome ! Great idea you’ll have to post some pictures when you get a Deer in it !
- May 7, 2020 at 5:07 PM #6462deercoolerParticipant
I like this ! At least if you get a Deer when it’s Hot you’ll be able to get there Quickly. Keep up the good work and let’s see a BIG Buck in it this Fall.
- May 8, 2020 at 3:44 PM #6463SoybeanParticipant
that is awesome.
- May 13, 2020 at 8:49 AM #6491BFMHUNTParticipant
That’s a great idea, you should swap out the “drinks” on the front and have it say Cold Deer!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.