A Project Started Finally !

Home Forums Hunting Big Game Hunting A Project Started Finally !

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      huntaholic

Well I’ve been thinking about this for at least 2 Seasons and I actually got Started Today. When you Hunt in town around the Suburbs there’s not many Deer Coolers anymore so I think I have come up with a Solution. Got a Old Coke Machine from the guy who rents from Me, I took everything Out of the inside and I’m going to put a Shelf on the Bottom. I Cleaned it up and it’s Cooling down to 38 degrees which is just about right to hang a Deer. I’m going to keep it in my Shop and Hopefully this year I’ll get to try it Out !

• This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by huntaholic.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      BIG Jim
      Participant

Now that’s really COOL ! GREAT idea

Bravo
      Participant

Now that’s a GREAT Use of a Old Coke Machine, especially in the Early Season.

Outdoorsman
      Participant

Hey that’s a Great project for Sure, you can actually hang the Deer for a while to let it age !

Jack 3
      Participant

Now that’s Awesome ! Great idea you’ll have to post some pictures when you get a Deer in it !

deercooler
      Participant

I like this ! At least if you get a Deer when it’s Hot you’ll be able to get there Quickly. Keep up the good work and let’s see a BIG Buck in it this Fall.

Soybean
      Participant

that is awesome.

BFMHUNT
      Participant

That’s a great idea, you should swap out the “drinks” on the front and have it say Cold Deer!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This