- October 6, 2019 at 3:18 PM #5912huntaholicModerator
Well I NEVER thought I’d plant my Bus Property when it was 99 Degrees,but some times you have to do Whatever it takes. The Only consolation was that the Day after it was 78 for a high. Well they are done and I’m hoping for some rain so they will be growing right before The Gun Opener. All I’ve got to Say is Thank God it’s October because that’s When the real Deer Season starts.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 6, 2019 at 3:21 PM #5915OutdoorsmanParticipant
WOW ! At least you got them Done and we’re Supposed to get some rain.
- October 6, 2019 at 3:43 PM #5916deercoolerParticipant
Persistents pays off ! Hunt you always have Great looking Food Plots and some really good Deer hanging around your property. Hopefully you get the rain you need.
- October 6, 2019 at 5:37 PM #5917Jack 3Participant
Hopefully you get some rain because these Food Plots will be helpful later in the Season. Especially after the Rut.
- October 6, 2019 at 8:54 PM #5918Crane ManParticipant
JOB well Done, plant them and they will Come and Stay around. Hopefully October will be a little Wet and get things Going.
- October 10, 2019 at 9:43 PM #5923huntaholicModerator
Well it’s amazing what a Difference a week makes, a high of 79 today at the Bus and it looks like rain in the next few days. Thank God.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.