- August 12, 2020 at 8:42 PM #6741BravoParticipant
September 12th Boys ! Want be long before we are Climbing into those Tree Stands. Hopefully it want be to Hot and the Soft Mass will still be around to bring them in. Who’s ready to Hit the Woods, I know I’m going to have to keep myself from going Crazy for Now.
- August 12, 2020 at 8:51 PM #6742Crane ManParticipant
It’s coming VERY Fast ! just Hope we get a early Cool front to roll in. Fortunately I’m busy at work so time will pass Quickly.
- August 12, 2020 at 8:57 PM #6743BIG JimParticipant
I’m Ready just to get away from the Crazy time we are in ! Just Sitting in a Stand letting your mind relax and Your Soul recharge.
- August 12, 2020 at 10:05 PM #6744OutdoorsmanParticipant
I’m trying to be patient but it getting hard because I know it want be long NOW ! Time to get ready and Practice Practice Practice.
- August 13, 2020 at 9:35 AM #6745Jack 3Participant
Hope I’m ready but might have to Miss Opening weekend ! Maybe it will Cool Down by the time I’m ready, getting excited!
- August 13, 2020 at 1:03 PM #6746deercoolerParticipant
It’s amazing how fast it’s approaching, before you know it well be tracking that BIG Ol Deer !
- August 13, 2020 at 3:54 PM #6747huntaholicModerator
Can’t wait to be in the Woods and Actually see the first Deer of the year, that’s a Special thing to me. Of course then I will be thinking about all of my favorite Hunts and the Great memories of Family and friends. Yes Sir bring it on !
- August 15, 2020 at 1:53 PM #6749BFMHUNTParticipant
It will get here quick. Texas bow season is starting October 3rd. Hopefully we’ll get some cooler weather, it is 105 degrees today.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.