- August 7, 2016 at 10:33 AM #1769
With deer season rapidly approaching, I find myself sitting in my man cave staring at my memories hanging on the wall. It gets the blood pumping thinking about past hunts and what excitement future hunts may bring. Each year that goes by I realize more and more what a blessing it is to spend a day in the woods.
Last season will be hard for me to beat. Best buck with a bow and a nice one with a gun. Both came from Grandpa’s farm. Im heartbroken though, the family sold the farm in April. Ive hunted there my entire life. I feel a huge void this year. Im going to have to try and make the best of a bad situation. Good luck to everyone this coming season.
- This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Soybean.
- August 7, 2016 at 10:35 AM #1772
- August 7, 2016 at 10:35 AM #1774
- August 7, 2016 at 10:36 AM #1776
- August 7, 2016 at 10:36 AM #1778
- August 7, 2016 at 10:37 AM #1780
- August 7, 2016 at 1:25 PM #1782huntaholicModerator
GREAT DEER ! That’s a BEAUTIFUL DEER SEASON, it’s going to be Tough to have a BETTER year than that. But that will be a really COOL Goal to motivate your Hunting Seasons from Now On. Congratulations Brother!
- August 7, 2016 at 6:11 PM #1783OutdoorsmanParticipant
Fine looking DEER! What a YEAR Congratulations
- August 9, 2016 at 8:55 PM #1786D-MoParticipant
Nice looking Bucks! That one is Really BIG WOW.
- August 11, 2016 at 10:18 AM #1793LOISParticipant
Now that’s big!!
- August 12, 2016 at 3:03 PM #1794LOISParticipant
UP and running!! Have a great week-end. over & out. see ya bye!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.